Hi, Michael!

I’m having similar thoughts, that this virus has created the liminal moment for
all these ideas and impulses to emerge into concrete social networks and
practices, many of which we can’t even imagine. I, for one, am offering to Open
Space in each community I touch, starting with my alma mater, Worcester
Polytechnic Institute (WPI), Worcester, MA, USA. My intent is to create space
for people to process this experience together. We began by offering the
extended community of students, faculty, staff, and alumni a series of OST
gatherings that my compadres and I have dubbed, "WPI - 'In This Together,'”
with the theme, “How will we, the WPI community, support each other through
this crisis?”. (We are, in fact, employing a rules mashup of OST and
https://liveingreatness.com/core-protocols/the-core-commitments/, which I’ll
share more about here another day.) The first session drew about 20 to a
four-hour event. The closing circle asked to reconvene every two weeks; next
event is on 4/27.

Peace and health,

Marc
—
Marc Trudeau
LikeBreathin.com<http://LikeBreathin.com>
mobile +1 (774) 641-8302

On Apr 16, 2020, at 3:40 PM, Michael Herman via OSList