Brouter is useful as the routing real-time service
or as a GPS route generator for later use.

If used for route recalculation in case of the external GPX route deviation, it can navigate you back to the route.

For your route itself, BRouter is inactive.
Locus will generate hints on its own,
but these hinst will be based purely on the route geometry.
If route turns 90 degree left, on crossroad or just in a curve,
the hint will say / show turn left.

Locsu has rich bunch of options, modifying its behaviour
with navigation along the preprepared route.