Maybe you should put a bit more effort in understanding how gps, gpx,
tracks and routes work before you try to find an app that does the same
thing that you don't understand.

View some youtube tutorials about basecamp and creating tracks and routes.
Maybe you'll understand. I always check a track for mistakes. In Basecamp I
remove all strange loops and stuff. I create a start and finish waypoint so
I can navigate to the beginning of a track. Route calculation can go wrong
if the start and finish are close to one-other. You can work around this by
getting on the beginning of the track and the turn on the navigation for
the track.

If you understand the limits and advantages of navigating a track or route
with via-points you might understand the options/settings of your gps app
or device. If you get that you won't be surprised by weird gps behaviour
and know how to fix it.

I've really used Osmand for many trips and had weird stuff happening but if
you understand how it works you can do everything you want with the app.