Hi Harry,

Am 08.02.2017 2:03 nachm. schrieb "Harry van der Wolf" <hvdw...@gmail.com>:

> What I've done earlier is making a "world map" of Western Europe, which is
> where I drive. That makes a substantially smaller map but still much bigger
> than your preferred size.
> When you are talking about bad and expensive internet I assume that that
> is either South-America or Africa.
> Those maps are much smaller anyway compared to North-America and
> especially Europe.
>
> So for which region is it?

Mainly Ethiopia. I integrate the map of Ethiopia which is around 50 MB.. No
if you zoom out or GPS is not yet ready, you are lost in empty space. For
this reason I would like to have a very simple world-basemap, just so that
the screen is not empty. Would also be interesting to be distributed with
the standard OsmAnd i suppose ...

Alex