Hi,

To make sure I explained myself well....
Problem is that I cannot find the storage map on my mobile.
According to the info provide by the settings of my app, I should put a GPX
track in SDcard/Android/data/net.osmand/files
When trying to copy/paste a gpx tarck into this location I cannot find it.
I have Osmand 2.6.5 on my mobile/

Thank you for helping me.

Luc