On Tuesday, 13 June 2017 21:11:07 UTC+2, Luc Roo wrote:

> Hi,
>
> How can I use a cycling GPX track, created on my pc, in OSMAND?
> I do not have any experience with Osmand so I could use some help to start
> working with it.
> Thank you for your help.
>
> Luc

The easiest way is to put the file "somewhere" on the phone, where you can
find it, find the file in a file explorer and simply click the file to
"run" or "share" it. If everything is set up correctly, one of the
possibilities how to open the file would be Osmand. You then get asked to
choose between importing waypoints or the route (for navigation purposes,
choose the second).
Technically, the route will be moved in the /tracks/imported subfolder, but
this takes the guessing out of it and it finds the correct folder for you.