Hi there,

TTS basically works as I hear voice initially, but after a few minutes in
background mode the voice disappears/mutes (actually I didn't test if it would
also mute when the display stays on). Navigation does continue because if I
turn on the screen it is running and on the spot. Music playing in a different
app will still be turned down but no navigation voice appears. I have set
battery optimisation off for Osmand which did not bring any cure. Any ideas are
highly appreciated.

OS: Android 6.0.1
Osmand 2.8.2
Device: Oppo A57