Prepare a file routing.xml, where you replace default data for car profile by values that suit the trucks better.

By default, such explicit file does not exist and the regular car profile is used from the internal osmand data.

But if you put in root of osmand data folder an explicit routing.xml with "truck" car profile, it takes the priority and the car will become truck.

Before inserting or deleting the routing.xml, close and kill osmand ( e.g wipe it from recent apps list )