Osmand Plus 2.9.3.  'Configure Screen' contains a GPS Info option.  At
initial install this dialog asks you to select one of a half-dozen or so
GPS status apps to be launched when Osmand Plus launches.  I selected one
and it does launch and run as expected.  However, I'd like to try a
different GPS status app.  I can't seem to find a way to break the
association established at initial install time.  How do I break the
existing association and associate a different GPS status app?