Hi, I am using Osmand 2.9.3 on Android.  I am having a problem when driving
where I can't keep the zoom out to where I like it (usually 5 miles on the
legend).  I can set it to that, but then after a couple of seconds it
resets back to .25miles or .5 miles.  This is not for navigation, just for
displaying the map on the screen.

About a year ago I used Osmand on a long drive and didn't have this
problem, but I started to notice it about the end of last year; I'm hoping
it is just a new setting that needs to be changed.

Any idea what is causing this behavior?