On Thursday, 16 August 2018 04:18:12 UTC+2, OA wrote:

> And OsmAnd found my map files (.OBF) and my tracks (.GPX). As I've
> mentioned, all my previous attempts to point to my folder in  "*Settings
> | Global app settings | Misc | Data storage folder*" failed... It's look
> like the functionality has been removed from the app. :( Yet another
> problem, that I've noticed with it is, it doesn't see my favorites, even if
> I put MyFavs.gpx into files folder. And there is no way to import favorites
> from local storage or SD... I guess it's jut yet another lost functionality
> removed from OsmAnd lately. :(

The functionality shouldn't be removed, this is a recent issue (seen on
github). The gpx import (opening a gpx file in Osmand from file
browser/sharing) seems to be buggy at the moment.

The favorites work. You have several possibilities how to get them into
Osmand.
First, the favorites file. The name is "favourites.gpx" in the
/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/net.osmand/files folder, not MyFavs.gpx,
as far as I can see.
Should this not work, two other ways to get them in:
Restore the backup (it is in
/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/net.osmand/files/backup folder or perhaps
your old folder). Should this not be possible, move the MyFavs.gpx into the
/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/net.osmand/files/tracks folder. You can
then let Osmand display the "track" - it doesn't distinguish between "real"
tracks and POIs. You will have to move the points into your favorites to
get it work as it was or you could simply use the "track" as it is.