A bit shorter and a bit more precise :)

1) Don't touch OsmAnd.
2) Download the routing.xml from the OsmAnd github:
https://github.com/osmandapp/OsmAnd-resources/blob/master/routing/routing.xml
3) Change line 375:
https://github.com/osmandapp/OsmAnd-resources/blob/master/routing/routing.xml#L375
to <routingProfile name="car" baseProfile="car" restrictionsAware="true"
minDefaultSpeed="45.0" maxDefaultSpeed="130.0" leftTurn="5" rightTurn="5"
roundaboutTurn="5" onewayAware="true" heuristicCoefficient="1.4">
(or some value between 1.2 and 1.4)
4) save it to the OsmAnd data folder

Harry