On Thursday, 23 May 2019 12:31:21 UTC+2, mikael wrote:

> I'm trying to use the default view, scroll around the map and it would
> load new map data real time. Just as with google maps.

Did you set it up correctly for online maps
<https://osmand.net/features/online-maps-plugin#How_to_use> use?

Most people don't want to replicate how google maps are working, the
advantage of OsmAnd are the offline maps. You have to download these - see
here <https://osmand.net/features/start#Ways_to_download_maps_android>.

After the install, you have to set it up, it won't magically start to work
from alone. But the app is guiding you on install, it just looks like you
are ignoring what it says to you :)

Majka