On Tuesday, 27 August 2019 21:24:36 UTC+2, Tom Norton wrote:

> Today while traveling I went to use Osmand on my phone and all my maps
> were gone! Just a screen about signing up.
> What happened?!
> We just cycled for 3 months in Europe and had no problem.

Are the map really gone? Try to get a look using a file explorer. If you
can find the maps on the phone, probably only the directory OsmAnd is
looking into was reset. In such case - I would move the maps into the new
directory. Simply setting the data path to the old directory should do the
trick, I am using it without problems. But if you are on the road, I
wouldn't risk that something goes wrong there.