Op ma 6 apr. 2020 om 23:23 schreef Florian Lohoff <f...@zz.de>:

> Using access=private means -> broken - Same is with excessive use
> of track.
>
> The problem here is NOT the routers who drop access=private.
>
> Flo
> --
> Florian Lohoff                                                 f...@zz.de
>         UTF-8 Test: The 🐈 ran after a 🐁, but the 🐁 ran away

I fully understand your arguments and do agree with them.
However, in this case the park has signs at the entrance that say "private
property, no ..." and they don't allow you to enter.
So saying " Using access=private means -> broken " is over the top.

Your earlier statement "I fight against excessive use of *=private in
Germany", I fully agree. And Germany can be replaced by almost any country
in the world.

Mostly "destination" is the right tag, but this was already discussed way
up in this mail thread, that that was not correct in this case.