This can be done on a phone as well, as the BRouter web is phone friendly.

Take it then as an alternative.

Dne 14. června 2020 18:36:05 Francesco Puccettone <francesco.puccett...@gmail.com> napsal:
Thanks for your suggestion! I already know how to find out route type on a desktop computer (e.g. via 'query features', as I mentioned). My question was how I can find this out in OsmAnd, for a given point on the map.