I set up the restrictions so that who comes from the side lane encounters
an *only_straight_on *relation which terminates on the side lane you
circled in red. The relation should force them to continue "straight on" to
the side lane. The same goes for who comes from the main lane, which is
forced (by another relation) to continue *only straight on *the main lane.
In your picture, you should see (if I'm not mistaken) that the *from*
member is in fact the side lane on the bottom part.