Hi Andrzej,

I finally got around to checking out your patch.  I've just checked it in.
I changed the name of the task to --flatten or --f for short because I don't
believe any other tasks have filter in the name.

I notice that it assumes that data is sorted.  Ideally it should utilise
something like the SortedEntityPipeValidator class to ensure that data is
sorted and to throw an error if it isn't.  Do you have time to add that in?

Brett