Am 16.02.11 19:18, schrieb Tobias Kuhn:
Sorry for my previous post going in the wrong place here, got some mail
delivery problems. :)

Am 16.02.2011 14:46, schrieb André Joost:
I try to test it under Windows XP, but the configuration file
.osmembrane.settings seems not a valid filename under Windows.
I can assure it works on windows 7, and I was thinking this should be
also working with XP when you're not editing them by hand. Well, I've
just created an issue in the redmine for that.
(http://redmine.osmembrane.de/issues/235)

The new build 832 solves that problem. But now I get an error trying to execute a pipeline: Could not find the main class: org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher. Program will exit. Exception in thread "main"

I can export the pipeline in a batch-file, and that works with the installed osmosis.

Should the path to Java RE be in any system variable?

Greetings,
André Joost