Another couple of updates.

On Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 11:23 PM, Brett Henderson <br...@bretth.com> wrote:

> I'm using my own repo for now.  Given the nature of GIT it shouldn't be too
> limiting.  It's fairly simple to create a Jenkins job for anybody that has a
> public GIT repo.  But we could also use a central shared repo if that's the
> wish.

A new repository has now been setup under the openstreetmap organisation on
github.  The source can be accessed from:
https://github.com/openstreetmap/osmosis

I've renamed my existing brettch/osmosis repo to osmosis-old and forked off
the openstreetmap repository.  I'll delete my osmosis-old repo once I'm sure
everything is working.

> I'm not sure what to do about SVN.  I'll probably rename the trunk so that
> nobody accidentally commits to it.  I'll also update the wiki accordingly.

I've renamed the trunk to trunk.orig, and created a new trunk with a README
explaining how to find the latest version of source code.

Brett