Hi

Thank you for your contribution!

Am 01.06.2012 15:05, schrieb Raluca Martinescu:
For the*--node-key-value*and*--way-key-value*command line options I
added also the possibility to read the key.value combinations from an
external file,
No bad idea.

> specifying*keyValueList="file=<file_path>"*(if the
keyValueList does not start with "file=", the option works as before).
I think a separate option would be a nicer way and would follow the conventions of the other calls more closely:

   keyValueListFile="<file_path>"

I've attached the code changes I've made (very small):
It's unusual to attach files on mails to mailinglists, as with 2000 subscribers it produces 2000x the size of your attachment as traffic on the server and on each client. That's a problem when you're in a low-bandwith location somewhere on this planet without VDSL.

The better approach would be to clone the repositroy on github
  https://github.com/openstreetmap/osmosis

create a working branch in youer fork and send a pull request. This way it's easy to attach comments to the lines of your code and the merging for the maintainers is a one-click operation.

Regards,
Peter