Hi Alia,

+1 on keeping FRR work in RTGWG ;-)

Cheers,

Jeff

From: rtgwg <rtgwg-boun...@ietf.org> on behalf of Alia Atlas <akat...@gmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, January 23, 2018 at 09:22
To: <isis...@ietf.org>, OSPF List <ospf@ietf.org>
Cc: RTGWG <rt...@ietf.org>
Subject: early proposed charter for the Link-State Routing WG

I am working on the initial charter for the LSR WG, which will combine the

OSPF and ISIS WGs.  At this time, I do not see moving the fast-reroute work

from RTGWG, but I am willing to hear opinions.

In general, feedback on what areas should be the initial focus or specific

concerns on scoping would be useful.  My basic plan is for a broad charter
focused

on maintenance, usage scenarios, and extensions - much as OSPF and ISIS are

chartered today.

I would like to have this on the February 8 IESG telechat, so rapid feedback
and reviews

of the proposed charter when it is sent out would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Alia