Hi
I have been having a play with your route and am wondering if the lack of speed
limits tags on part of Redbanks Road is part of the problem?

Also 60% for unpaved roads seems way too high, I would expect something more
like walking pace unless you are driving a rally car.

Phil (trigpoint)

--

Sent from my Nokia N9