Interesting. I wonder if this is supported by the demo website. However, I
think this is also a different topic. If this is made available, it would
simply require changing the definitions of tracktype_profile,
smoothness_profile and surface_*_profile to fit the definitions used in
your country.

Honestly, I don't think these values would change significantly. Do you?