Hi, folks.

Even though I've been using O-H for w while now, I still think I have this
screwed up:  I want to use the firewall active response.  However, it doesn't
seem to be working.  My firewall is on a different box from O-H server.
Here's the directive I have in my ossec.conf file:

  <active-response>
    <!-- Firewall Drop response. Block the IP for
       - 600 seconds on the firewall (iptables,
       - ipfilter, etc).
      -->
    <command>firewall-drop</command>
    <location>defined-agent</location>
    <agent_id>004</agent_id>
    <level>6</level>
    <timeout>600</timeout>
  </active-response>

Would someone be kind enough to give me a hand to make this work?

Many thanks.

Dimitri

believed to be clean.