My OSSEC server stopped processing these alerts as of midnight last
night. I noticed that logs timestamps are not changing. I don't know
how the OSSEC agent looks for the logs because I've told the agent to
look at *.log in the c:\windows\system32\dhcp folder. It successfully
processed Wednesday-Sunday's logs and then stopped. Once I restarted
the DHCP service, the timestamp on the log updated and  OSSEC started
processing the logs and alerting as it should.

I've added an entry in the ossec.conf file on the DHCP server for each
day's log and restarted the agent. I don't think this is going to help
but we'll see...