The Second Annual Week of OSSEC is fast approaching. We're just over two
weeks away from what promises to be lots of great OSSEC content, by and for
the community. If you have been thinking about contributing, you might want
to start formulating your thoughts now. Some of the things you can do now:

-Spread the word. We need to let people know. The more people that know,
the more potential contributors there will be.
-Start rough drafts of papers, blog posts, list posts, or whatever it is
you want to do.
-Start thinking about the ways you use OSSEC: what bugs bug you, what
killer features would you like to see? Think BIG! It doesn't matter if no
HIDs has ever done something that sounds impossible. We can start the
conversation and see where it leads.

I already have chatted with individuals who are planning 2WoO
contributions. One is even doing graphics. Let's make this a week to
remember.

--
[I] Immutable Security
Information Security, Privacy and Personal Liberty