Thinking about it a bit more, I don't think it's a bad idea. Just not
sure how it would be implimented.

I have one idea on how to do it with currently available source, but
I'm not sure it's possible. I've asked though, so hopefully I'll have
an answer soon-ish. If it isn't possible to do it in the way I'm
thinking, there may be a bribe of beer or something involved to make
it possible. :P

I'm also wondering (and not able to try it out at the moment) if the
"location" option is available in rules. Usually location is the agent
name or filename the alert came from. If that is indeed an available
option it could help solve the problem of the multiple app01's.