Not sure what you mean by "it's documented". is the fact that the rpm install
doesn't work documented, or are you talking about the install documentation
that does not cover the rpm install, but the tgz install?

I ended up using the tgz, but I thought I might bring up the fact that there is
something wrong with the rpm.

Side note. With the rpm install (not sure about the tgz one) the server sends
emails regardless of the settings in the config.

Sent from my iPhone