Hi

I have extensively searched for it. I didn't get any good result for a
beginner.
http://www.ossec.net/doc/manual/monitoring/process-monitoring.html

Here they have not clearly mentioned where exactly these changes are to be
made.
Still after extensive search I added a new folder at server as:
(1)>shared>agent_config : added
<agent_config os="windows">

    <localfile>
        <log_format>full_command</log_format>
        <command>reg QUERY HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Enum\USBSTOR</command>
    </localfile></agent_config>

These changes have pushed into client side too.

(2)Added following to the local rules:

<rule id="140125" level="7">
    <if_sid>530</if_sid>
    <match>ossec: output: 'reg QUERY</match>
    <check_diff />
    <description>New USB device connected</description></rule>

Main problem: I got no GROUP NAME for this rule so I added this rule inside
the predefined group
<group name="local,syslog,">. Is it right thing to do?
OR i need to place it somewhere else in this file. Please help.

Kindly tell if I need to make any other change too.

Thanks in advance.