I dont think that is what they are after.  I too am curious how often
rootkit sigs are updated, by who and what the mechanism is to download the
new ones.  There are tons of rootkits, is it just a select few that get
sigs made?  Rootkit detection is a big selling point for OSSEC, so very
curious how dynamic it is.

Zate