Well - it happened - I lost a server (hardware raid failure and corrupted
drives).
So here is the question - all the agents have keys, but I lost the other
end - is there ANY way to rebuild a server from this sort of thing and
recover?

I can't think of anything, since it is all built around the original server
key (lost), but it never hurts to ask..

And before you all yell at me about backups -- yes, I know. All my other
systems are backed up, just not this one. :-(