Yes, just get the client.keys from all the agents and make a single
client.keys file on the
server with all of them.

The issue is the remote message ids, that you will need to clear on
each agent (delete the rids directory)
or the agents will not accept the messages from the manager.

thanks,

--
Daniel B. Cid
http://dcid.me