Good suggestion but I just think the GUI does more than it needs to.
Especially with the service management. Keeping that code around and
building it into the CLI just isnt' worth it to me. Easy enough to do with
mmc or existing CLI tools most Windows Administrators know and love.

If you take that away you are left with some quick links to help and
version information and key importation. Key importation can be made
available VIA CLI (should already be there) and the rest can be done with
Windows shortcuts.

We could keep the GUI around build it on top of the CLI tools but frankly
that is a lot of work and and time and again I'd rather spend that on other
things right now. We can possibly bring the GUI back when the code base is
ready and the Windows agent as a whole is ready.