On 10/12/2014 04:34 AM, David Masters wrote:
> I have searched through the listings and the internet and cannot seem to
> find a solution to this issue.
>
> We have approximately 3200 computers (Windows 7) that we are trying to
> get configured with OSSEC.  The agent is part of the image that we are
> rolling out to the machines.

This could be the problem. It's likely that the rids are our of order
and ossec sees this as a replay attack. Delete the rids on the agent as
part of the installation process so that when it checks in, ossec will
not send a higher rids count than the manager knows about. For systems
that have already checked in, delete the rids on the manager in /queue.