I am acquiring the keys originally from the server (cat client.keys) then
copying that information directly from the putty.log file into a
spreadsheet.  The key files I am creating are being created directly from
the spreadsheet.  I manually verify the information in the keys file before
it is copied down to the computer.  Same with the ossec.conf file...it was
copied originally from a machine that was communicating properly with the
server.

If you guys know of any scripts or automation help you can offer, I would
be most appreciative.  I've been banging my head against a wall on this one.