Dear Janelle,

Thanks for your answer.
I checked again this morning and yes and more than yes :
I made changes (just add a comment) in ossec.conf and agent.conf on the
server.
I wait some minutes and merge.mg was not updated on the server (and of
course also on clients)
I restart the server (ossec-control restart), wait few secondes and
merge.mg on the server is updated, but nothing on clients despite a classic
AR that should restart clients when agent.conf is updated.
I restart each clients (ossec-control restart on all) and on all clients
ar.conf, agent.conf and merge.mg has been updated !

During my previous investigations I found that ar.conf agent.conf and
merge.mg was not updated even with a clients restart. Then I checked and
changed files permissions in etc/shared and now files are updated when
clients are restarted.
So I am wondering if my problem is not coming from a file or folder
permission ??

Can someone let me know what are files and folders owner/group and
permissions ?

I am using the last ossec server and client version on linux Debian

Many thanks for your help !!!!

Thomas