Dear OSSEC team,

I am using both on Ossec server&clients the last 2.8.1 Ossec version on
debian Wheezy.
Copy and Paste event in ossec-logtest give me good output.
When agent.conf is modified the active response to restart all client is
working fine.
Server and clients are using up to date and same agent.conf, ar.conf and
merge.mg files.
All clients and md5sum of agent.con on the server are the same.
Dropping an IP by using on the server "firewall-drop.sh add -u toto
x.x.x.x" is working fine and all clients drop the given IP and add a line
in active-response.log
But then when the server receive an alert about an attack from a specific
IP@, I write it in the alert.log but nothing else ! No active response....
As this came from my last update at the end of december I am thinking this
is a bug... or not ?

Many thanks and all the best

Thomas