Thanks for interest.

We are deploying OSSEC with active response enabled both linux and windows;

Actually, I wonder why different linux and windows configuration of active
response are different.

I realized that there is no special reason for disable/enable active
response for windows.

And also I think
https://github.com/ossec/ossec-hids/blob/master/src/win32/ossec.conf#L133
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Fossec%2Fossec-hids%2Fblob%2Fmaster%2Fsrc%2Fwin32%2Fossec.conf%23L133&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNGrJmRrbcM5MsC7vyMCSZIhKJq4iA>
 this
configuration file should be changed in github.