Hello Dan,

Thanksf for the reply. Yeah its the old data, I ran ./agent_control
-lc|grep ID:|wc -l to list the count of agents active and it shows as 3k
even though the manager's ossec process is stopped. I am trying to figure
out where the cache is stored. I need to remove that data before starting
the manager's OSSEC process back.

Without removing that data, if i start back the manager's ossec process the
3k count remains the same and the remaining agents do not show up as active.

Thanks,
Sandeep.