Seems like the agent is waiting for the ACK (HC_ACK) control message but it
is not receiving it (start_agent.c
<https://github.com/wazuh/ossec-wazuh/blob/cb5c736b1ea053b5ccff888286460c93f99003ab/src/client-agent/start_agent.c#L229>),
few things you can try:

- Disable counters on both sides, manager and agent (internal_options: r
emoted.verify_msg_id=0)
- I can see how you are using a non default port 4214, verify it is UDP and
Manager is listening to that port and agent is sending to that port.
- Verify/add/generate a new key for the Agent.

Regards,

snaow.