Hello OSSEC group,

I am looking for a way to query an OSSEC list cdb file to look up for a
particular IP. Is there a simpler, probably OSSEC specific, way beside of
cdbdump or tinycdb? A tool, similar to ossec-logtest, to query cdb might
help me to confirm that any CIDR is supported in a plain list and a
database built by ossec-makelists has all IPs from a range specified in a
plain text list.

src/shared/validate_op.c seems to deal with any CIDR.

Regards,

Victor