Thanks for quick response.

Server has running apache , I restarted apache it show log that it monitors
all apache config and I connect with my browser and made multple 404 error
codes from same server . default log level is 7 for ossec. OSSEC exact
configuration like below and my server hosts 7 vhost so there is so much
log. Can the reason of that from type of apache server log format? For
example my apache has some server combined log format and some other common
log format.

 <location>/var/log/httpd/*/*_log</location>