Hi Kazim,

   - Review the ossec.log of your agent: is it monitoring the file? are
   there errors?.
   - The log file must exist before OSSEC is started.
   - Try with the format "syslog".
   - Copy some logs to /var/ossec/bin/ossec-logtest and check if an alert
   would be generated.

Just some ideas.

I hope it helps.
Regards.