On Wed, 2019-08-21 at 13:21 +0300, Nadav Har'El wrote:

> This is often not the problem itself, but rather a result of an
> earlier bug, which caused
> us to want to print an error message and that generated another
> error, and so on.

Understood.

Still working on testing 0.53, and I'm now seeing another page fault
issue:

page fault outsAssertion failed: sched::exception_depth <= 1
(core/sched.cc: reschedule_from_interrupt: 236)

[backtrace]

I get nothing more than that - no backtrace. Will work on getting a bit
more later. Could well be that I'm running this out of memory too...

Rick