I am looking to boot the kernel I generated from the build script.

How would one recommend doing so using grub? I have noticed that OSv doesn't
support multiboot, or so it seems to me. I am not a grub expert by any means so
that's why I am asking for some help. I am doing a school research project on
Unikernels and am looking to show performance increase running that running a
unikernel as a standalone provides.

Thanks for any help provided!