Thanks for sharing with your list, Ron.  BTW, you don't have to be a member to send an
email to your elected official (though of course we encourage AOTA membership) and it
only takes a second to send a message.

If you have a second, please log on to the AOTA website and fire off an email.  They
truly do help with the lobbying effort.  Especially in an election year.

Chuck
AOTA State Affairs

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 05/28/02 06:16PM >>>
Take from the AOTA One-Minute Update

************
Join the Fight To Repeal the $1,500 Cap. Our thanks to the more than 1,000
members who already have acted on an earlier "Action Alert" to support the
repeal of the $1,500 cap on outpatient therapy under Medicare Part B.
Repeal efforts are under attack in Congress. Now is the time to advocate
for your clients and profession by writing or calling Congress through the
AOTA Legislative Action Center at
http://capwiz.com/aota/issues/alert/?alertid=48059&type=CO.

Unsubscribe? Send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In the message's *body*, put the following text: unsubscribe OTlist

** List messages are archived at:

http://www.mail-archive.com/otlist@otnow.com