From: pat [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2003 9:04 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [OTlist] finger extension

I am looking for new ideas for increasing finger extension (ring and
middle) in a patient that fell and landed on her hand.  I can only think of
about a half dozen, and it gets old doing the same things over and
over.  Any suggestions?

Thanks

*****************************ой**********************************

To remove yourself from the OTnow mail list, send a message to:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

In the message, indicate what address you want removed from OTnow

-

List messages are archived at:

To remove yourself from the OTnow mail list, send a message to:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

In the message, indicate what address you want removed from OTnow

-

List messages are archived at: