Hey Bryan!

Thank you for welcoming me!  I'm glad you told me about your experience and it seems as though that I still have a tremendous things to learn!  I'm going on my professional phase next year meaning I'm starting my OT program.  I can't wait to get there!  Till then, I can't even wait to be an OT!  THen I might want to go back to school to get ms degree in public health after i complete OT.  What else can i do beside public health?

Hope you all have an amazing day !!!!!!!

di (;

f I advance, follow me. If I stop, push me. If I fall, inspire me.

Do you Yahoo!?