What is rebound therapy?  It sounds like something I might like to try.

My group is adults only, and during the 8 hour day they are doing a LOT of structured exercise. I am the only employee that is with them for 20 hours a week. Except for the counselors, the other employees that work directly with the patients are contracted two days a week and do yoga, pilates, tai chi, and other structured exercises and activities with them. What I want to achieve, for at least 30 -45 minutes a day (sometimes more, depending on what else they have done that day) is pure and simple active fun. They work on specific goals more than seven hours a day and need a respite from that. I only work with people who have physical disabilities, so the activities need to fit a range of abilities and/or be able to be done from a chair for some of the patients.

Pat